Hula hoop fitness
The trend for the narrow waist
Hula-hoop fitness is THE hype in recreational sports. No wonder! Rarely has a sport produced such results with so much joy.
Influencers and celebrities are crazy about the new trend sport: hula hoop fitness – or, as the connoisseur calls it, “Hullern”. However, anyone who thinks about the children’s fun with colorful tires is mistaken. The sport version differs in a few points from the version from our childhood days. What the trend is all about, how do you deal with one Hula hoops for more variety in your exercise routine worries and maybe even one or the other Lose pounds we can tell you now.
Hula-hoop fitness: with hullers for a narrow waist
In the social networks you meet more and more people who include hula hoop fitness in their training plan. Whether influencer Angelina Pannek or GZSZ actress Olivia Marei – they do what it takes. And not without reason.
Hullern is THE hit when it comes to getting some exercise in a fun way or spicing up your hard training with something new. But we have to warn you: Hula-hoop fitness is nevertheless strenuous and above all carries an enormous risk of addiction.
Hullern can bring you these benefits
Once you have internalized the reasonably correct execution and the tires Being able to hold in place for a while means practicing, practicing, practicing. Then you should benefit from your new hula hoop fitness very soon. How training affects your body and fitness:
- more movement = increased fat burning
- Her persistence experiences a boost
- Her Abdominal, leg, buttock, back and even arm muscles will be strengthened / expanded
- Your core becomes better supplied with blood, resulting in a Tightening of the tissue leads
- Increase your agility
So your body can only win. And your mood? Likewise. Because even if you might be frustrated at the beginning because it doesn’t really work out. With a little practice (and good background music), Hullern will quickly put a smile on your face. Not for nothing did we like to play with a conventional hula hoop when we were children.
The best thing about hula hoop fitness, however, is that anyone can start at any time. There is a suitable tire for every age, every size and every fitness level. However, there are currently some delivery problems that are not uncommon with a new fitness hype. Don’t worry, pass the time with some helpful hula videos or the book “Huller Free You” the well-known YouTuber Elli from Elli Hoop.
What Are They Differences From Hula Hoops Fitness Tires?
At first glance, you might like the sports variants of the Hula hoop like ordinary tires from children’s rooms. Nevertheless, there are clear deviations that can not only be seen but also felt. We have briefly summarized how you can recognize a suitable hula hoop for your fitness program:
- larger: A beginner’s model is significantly larger than the children’s toy – about 80 to 100 centimeters.
- heavier: weighing less than one kilo you don’t actually need to start.
- Expandable: instead of one piece, hula hoops for fitness are made of several individual partsthat are plugged together. S.o You can adjust your tire to your size.
While you can only go according to the taste (of the child) when choosing a hula hoop to play with for children, it is advisable to take a closer look at the individual offers before buying a fitness tire. With so many different tires, that’s not that easy. So it is better to think about what you consider to be important criteria for yourself beforehand. Since your height and weight as well as your fitness level also play a role, we have summarized a few points for you.
How to find the right hula hoop:
- Your hula hoop should be yours set up as far as possible between the pubic bone and the navel. Since the hula hoops consist of a plug-in system, you can determine the perfect size yourself by connecting the appropriate number of sections together to form a ring. When buying, however, make sure that the maximum tire size is sufficient for your size.
- Beginners should start with a slightly heavier hula hoop. Because more weight means more centrifugal force and this in turn makes it easier for you to keep the tire in the air.
- Hula-hoop fitness trainer Elli from Elli Hoop recommends a tire with a weight of around 1.2 kg for a body weight of up to 80 kg and a tire with a dead weight of between 80 and 100 kg. For anyone above that, it can be a 2-pound tire.
Once you have found the right tire for your hula hoop fitness, you can start. Tense the core of your body, get your hips moving and just loll on it. In the beginning, the hula hoop will certainly fall off a lot more often, but soon you will be able to watch TV, read or drink coffee while doing it. By the way: Your body first has to get used to the unusual pressure. Bruises are not uncommon at first. Don’t let that irritate you. Just give your skin and body some time to adjust.
Lose weight quickly with hula hoop fitness?
Unfortunately, we have to deny one rumor: You will not lose several kilograms of weight overnight through hula hoop fitness alone. BUT: The fact is that Hullern will have a positive effect on your fitness – if you do it in addition to your current sports routine. Due to the rotating movement, numerous muscles are required, tensed and thus trained. In order for an effect to be noticeable, however, you must 1. train regularly and 2. also over a certain period of time. How long you have to train for a result, unfortunately, cannot be said in general terms. However, if you are really looking for weight loss, we recommend that you also look into your diet. As is well known, the combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise is still the best guarantee for it healthy (!) quick weight loss.
Calorie Consumption During the Hula Hoop Fitness Program
Also in connection with the desire to be able to lose weight quickly through hula hoop fitness is the question of calorie consumption during a session. This naturally varies depending on the fitness level, weight of the tire, etc. There is still no extensive, well-founded research on the calorie consumption of Hullern. After all, hula hoop fitness has only developed into a trend sport in the last few months. Still, it is roughly estimated that Burned between 500 and 900 calories in one hour of hula hoop fitness can be. Not bad, right?!
In any case, we wish you a lot of fun and say: Huller free!
sources used:Elli Hoop, instagram.com, youtube.com