Saeco, a Philips brand, returns in our comparison of automatic coffee makers with a grinder with a very premium model. The Xelsis SM7685/00 does not skimp on resources by bringing together a huge number of options. Paid options?
The Saeco Xelsis SM7685/00 is a monster of technology at the service of taste. Its use, simplified to the extreme by a large touch screen and an intuitive control panel, makes it possible to create tailor-made recipes. Maintenance, fully automated, is truly comfortable for purists of small blacks. In the end, we would not have much to reproach this automatic coffee maker, except for its very high price, which makes it far too elitist.
- Very readable touch screen.
- Intuitive control panel.
- Extensive recipe catalog.
- Customization of recipes as desired.
- Led lighting under the nozzles.
- Capacity of the bean container and water tank.
- Ceramic grinder adjustable to 12 levels.
- Greatly simplified cleaning (access to the extraction chamber).
- Rather fast.
- Milk pipe instead of a carafe.
- Finishes sensitive to fingerprints.
NB: The reported price drop is calculated by comparing the lowest price of the day with the average of the lowest prices charged by all merchants for the product last month, with security rules to exclude prices from shops whose the VAT policy is not clear (known as “grey” shops, typically in the case of imports from China).