The M16 Tactical Rifle has always been a popular choice in Warzone since the launch of Season 5 and can prove to be quite powerful provided you equip the right perk attachments.
Warzone Season 5 brought a lot of changes to Battle Royale weapons which totally shook up the meta.
Although not as powerful as it once was, the M16 Tactical Rifle is still viable and still a popular weapon among players due to its ability to inflict massive damage from a long distance.
Discover the best accessories and assets to use in order to maximize its potential in Season 5.
The best M16 class on Warzone
The best accessories for the M16 in Warzone
- Stuffy : Silent Agency
- cannon : Rapid fire 16.3″
- Telescope : Axial Arms 3x
- Cannon accessory : Field Agent Foregrip
- Ammunition : 60-round STANAG magazine
the Silent Agency allows you to both suppress the sound of your bullets which makes you invisible on the minimap and also improves the damage range of the weapon.
the 16.3″ Rapid Fire Barrel increases the rate of fire of the M16 and reduces downtime between shots. This will allow you to compete against the lightning-fast classes that thrive in close-range gunfights.
The Field Agent Foregrip will serve you to control the recoil of the weapon between bursts.
If you want to accurately hit distant targets, then you need to equip yourself with a decent scope, and the Axial Arms Scope x3 is ideal for the M16, as it is unobtrusive and offers good magnification.
Finally, don’t forget to equip the 60-round STANAG magazine to make sure you never run out of ammo when fighting with an entire team. After all, being able to take down multiple enemies with lethal bursts is always beneficial.
The best perks for an M16 class in Warzone
- Advantage 1: No race – The No Run perk will increase your tactical sprint duration which will allow you to move around the map faster. Crouch speed is also increased by 30%.
- Perk 2: Overkill / Ghost – To do this, use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overload on the first purchased Supply Drop, then Ghost on the second.
- Advantage 3: Boosted – The transition speed between your weapons is faster, as is the throwing of your grenades.
There you go, you now know everything about the Kilo 141. Also discover our recent class of another assault rifle which is formidable in close combat, FFAR 1.