Ingredients for 4 persons
- 800 g of organic zucchini (i.e. 4 to 5 zucchini),
- 150 g of fresh organic goat (or sheep) cheese,
- 100 g of organic semi-complete flour (T80),
- 50 g of cold butter,
- 40 g of grated Parmesan (optional),
- 2-3 tbsp. to s. olive oil,
- 10 beautiful fresh basil leaves + 10 fresh mint leaves,
- salt, freshly ground pepper.
Wash and dry the zucchini and herbs. Slice the zucchini into thin slices (with a mandolin or a knife). Chop the basil and mint leaves.
In a small bowl, use your fingertips to crumble the cold butter with the flour and a good pinch of salt, to obtain a sandy texture (the crumble). Incorporate the Parmesan if necessary. Reserve in the fridge.
Oil a gratin dish. Line the bottom with a layer of zucchini slices, salt and pepper lightly, add a little fresh herbs, a few crumbs of fresh goat cheese and olive oil. Cover with a new layer of zucchini and repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up.
Cover with the crumble dough and bake at 180 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes (until the crumble is golden brown), the zucchini still slightly crunchy. Enjoy hot, warm or cold.